Ovente Electric Kettle, 1100W, 1.7L, Automatic Shut-Off & Boil-Dry Protection, BPA-Free, Stainless Steel, Concealed Heating Element, Tea and Water Heater, Cordless (KS96 Series)
BOILING WATER READY IN MINUTES – Need boiling water for your early morning cup of tea? Get it real quick with Ovente Electric Kettle KS96 Series! This electric kettle runs on 1100W (120v), and it can bring a full pot into a boil in 7 minutes or less. Simply fill the jug with water, switch the kettle on, and wait for your water to be ready.Learn More
NOTHING MORE THAN CLEAN WATER – Save yourself from the health-associated risks of ingesting harmful chemicals that come from a kettle’s loose BPA particles. This improved KS96 version is made of stainless steel and is BPA-free! It effectively resists rust and lime scale buildup. You’ll be sure that what you’ll get is a clean drinking water that’s safe for you and your kids.
FOR THE WHOLE FAM – Brewing French presses for your family? No problem. The kettle’s carafe accommodates 1.7L of water so you can have a cup for yourself plus some more for others.
SMART & ULTRA-SAFE – You don’t need to worry even if you accidentally left the kettle on and plugged in. The kettle has an automatic shut-off feature and boil-dry protection: It turns off on its own when the water inside the carafe is ready or when there is no water in the jug.
LIMITED 2-YEAR WARRANTY – All Ovente kettles have a two- (2) year warranty period from the date of purchase from an authorized retailer. This warranty only covers defects in workmanship and materials. Please note that you have to provide proof of purchase to request for repair or replacement.$48.99
Ovente Introduces the Best Electric Kettle in the U.S. Market
Ovente is the best electric kettle and home appliances online store in U.S. that produces high quality items that will benefit modern consumers due to company’s convenient and eco-friendly products.
The online store is best-known for their stylish and A1 Electric kettles that create perfect water temperature for hot drinks like coffee and tea. Ovente’s bestselling electric kettles acquire exemplary functions that make them unique and desirable to consumers.
Features and Benefits of Ovente’s Best Electric Kettles
Electric kettles from Ovente are highly reliable and convenient since it can boil water a lot faster than 85 percent of stovetop kettles out there.
All materials are BPA-free. Thus, it doesn’t have any industrial chemical; these chemicals can be found in polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins. It also includes removable filter to supply the freshest and healthiest water.
Ovente electric kettles are highly durable, easy to clean and have a large water storage capacity that comes with 1.5, 1.7 and 1.8 Liters. Stainless steel, BPA-free plastic and glass electric kettle containers for the body. Moreover, the kettle’s wire wraps into the base for cord-free serving and easy storage.
Get Ovente’s Best Electric Tea Kettles Here
These electric kettles have become very beneficial to consumers. Hence, consumers continue to patronize not only Ovente’s famous kettles but also their home appliances and beauty products.
Ovente home appliances and kitchen online store in US continuous to follow the rules and regulations of Federal Trade Commission in order to pass FTC’s standards. FTC is the nation’s consumer agency that prevents fraud, deceptive and unfair business practices in the marketplace including online stores and other e-commerce businesses.
Tips on How to Take Care for your Electric Kettle
- Do not plug or operate the Electric kettle if it has a damaged cord. If the cord has been damaged or if the kettle has been malfunctioned, contact the service provider as soon as possible.
- Before operating the Electric Kettle, make sure to put it on a flat surface to prevent an accident.
- Electric Kettle is an electrical appliance, never forget to unplug from the main outlet after use. Allow the Electric Kettle to cool down before removing the water in it completely to avoid electric shock.
- Never immerse the Electric Kettle in water or any liquid as this may result to an accident.
- Use a sponge or a soft, damp cloth to clean the outer part of the Electric kettle. Do not use abrasive soaps and cleansers when cleaning the Electric kettle.
- To avoid steam damage, keep the spout facing away from objects during operation.
- Keep the Electric kettle away from children. Supervision by adults is crucial if the kettle is being used by children.
For more high-quality electric tea kettles, visit Ovente, best small kitchen appliances online store in U.S.